NBA

bobre45

R.I.P.
Don't usually spend much time on the NBA but I have to say last night's game was really special. Four turnovers for San Antonio?! That's sick. Tony Parker was unbelievable throughout. I might have to watch a few more until they eventually give it to superstar LeBron ala the Jordan era.

Saw the video of the slip and winning basket. I'm pretty sure he traveled. His left foot was his pivot, but he took off from his right foot, taking his pivot foot off the ground as he slid closer to the basket. The NBA hates travelling anyway.

Saw the video of the slip and winning basket. I'm pretty sure he traveled. His left foot was his pivot, but he took off from his right foot, taking his pivot foot off the ground as he slid closer to the basket. The NBA hates travelling anyway.

I thought he traveled too but it was quite a play. What impressed me overall was the team basketball all night. Used to be just a one on one fest and super physical defense. This really looked like basketball well played. Popovich earns his bucks big time. Heat has better players but in that game San Antonio was the better team.

Also thought he traveled for a while but watched it for about the 20th time and left foot was pivot, he stepped forward with right foot and jumped off right foot and left foot did not drag but went up in air so now I don't think he did travel. In any case it was too close to call and glad he was able to get off and get credit for a great shot and play.

Back