My Status & Your support for account issues and other

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been in a hospital bed for about 8 weeks now. At the end of April I was flown to what I am told is the best cancer treatment hospital in the world: MD Anderson. It is a very impressive organization and staff. I don't want to get into that any more but it is an explanation of sorts but not an excuse.

First, to reassure you that we have a third party data center/management company that I vetted and sought out over a long period of time. They are US based with all US staff. They are the best. They are contracted and on duty 24/7. They have full management over our systems and this means irregardless of my status the site will continue to function and perform well. We also have two other on call resources for supporting site administration and software support. The site is in good hands.

The area I am not doing well is supporting and communicating with specific members. Several members have contacted me for account support and I have not been able to help. I have had periodic times where I have the energy and mental clarity to get online (like today) and do some minor updates and I have been checking in with the moderators whenever possible and just reading the site for updates. But account issues are actually complicated for several reasons. One that is very relevant is the security systems that are in place. So for example if you have a previous account the system might flag you as a spammer. In our case we have a lot of users with multiple accounts some with dozens even.

I will post responses to this thread, some instructions for resolving the more common account issues. I appreciate your patience.
Paul

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back