Mike Repole/Energy Kitchen

In 19 years the single biggest mistake in investing I ever made was not believing in Chipotle mexican grill when it went public. Oh man did I miss that one

With burgers being as big as they are and the desire for healthy fast food Repole very well could be onto something again. A client of mine loves their food

I sampled one of these places last week, as I've finally made the decision to eat a little more healthy then I have been (which was almost nil in the past). Turkey Burger with Lettuce and Tomato was pretty good. Will definalty go back, but may try a wrap next time.

Those who have met me know I'm into fitness. When I was in Hoboken I kept saying to my roommates I should open a healthy food place. They said I was nuts. They opened an Energy Kitchen and it always had a steady stream. It is a decent place, but I hardly went there. I prefer Pump in the city. I found the food at energy kitchen too simple and bland. Pump has good has a lot of really good options fpr every kind of nutriton need (losing or gaining weight).

If I win money on Repole's horse today in Saratoga I'll use some of the winnings this week at an energy kitchen 

http://tmi.me/eKcY2#.Tk_zi1Iaa4M.twitter

St. John's.. RT @darrenrovell: Mike Repole of Vitaminwater/Pirate's Booty fame is the leading owner at Saratoga. $620K in purses so far, next closest? $271K.

Unfortunately Repole's horse lost today probably because I bet it. My hot streak ended quickly today as I was something like 1 for 9 on the races that I bet. It was a long ride home from Saratoga just now. Fortunately the beers are a pretty good value up there compared to the garden 

Back