Men's Soccer transfers`

psk938

In another disappointing offseason for the Men's team and Coach Masur the following are confirmed transfers

Sean Sepe (leading scorer) to Akron
Jelani Williams (would be starting forward) to Monmouth
Miguel Alves to Monmouth

We also have a recruiting class coming in that is ranked outside of the top 40 classes in D1. Unless Masur pulls a miracle out of his hat he could be in for a long season with a team that barely made the NCAA last year.

In another disappointing offseason for the Men's team and Coach Masur the following are confirmed transfers

Miguel Alves to Monmouth

We also have a recruiting class coming in that is ranked outside of the top 40 classes in D1. Unless Masur pulls a miracle out of his hat he could be in for a long season with a team that barely made the NCAA last year.

This is a never ending story with masur.
Should have been let go the second he applied for the Rutgers job.

Miguel Alves to Monmouth

Brandon Savino transferred to Penn St.
Unreal how far this program has fallen.

Miguel Alves to Monmouth

Brandon Savino transferred to Penn St.
Unreal how far this program has fallen.

Champs in 1996, beaten finanlists 2003, almost crickets since.

Bedoya did not transfer..... he is not on the team though.

I saw him at the Drexel scrimmage and talked to him for a bit. He dropped out of school and is playing for a semipro team in hopes of getting a professional contract. he didnt feel two more years in school would help him get where he wanted.

Personally he was a nice college player but I dont see him playing professionally as a career and I hope Masur didnt just scare him off to the point that he would rather try this than deal with Masur for 2 more years.

Looks like your prediction that started this thread has come to fruition.

Danny Bedoya also transferred.

Really? Where to? That is a shame. Queens kid.

Don't know but this is beyond ridiculous.

Tom, on the basketball forum I told you I really like your Avatar although I thought it was premature. However in this case, it is definitely appropriate.

Back