Manny Boxing Match Rigged?

LINY89

Anyone watch it? I'm curious to see what you thought if you saw it because I didn't. It seems 80% of people think it was rigged though.

I didnt see it, but some have told me the same. Would anybody be surprised if it was rigged? Boxing has been a crooked sport for a long, long time. I stopped watching it a long time ago in favor of mma which has been much, much more consistent in their decisions.

I didnt see it, but some have told me the same. Would anybody be surprised if it was rigged? Boxing has been a crooked sport for a long, long time. I stopped watching it a long time ago in favor o"Can you believe that? Unbelievable

Arum said. "I went over to Bradley before the decision and he said, `I tried hard but I couldn't beat the guy.

Bob Arum manages both fighters.

this is why few people can tell you the name of the heavyweight champion(s).

it's like the WWE...all set up in advance.

and, no, i didn't pay to see the well-hyped fight.

I didnt see it, but some have told me the same. Would anybody be surprised if it was rigged? Boxing has been a crooked sport for a long, long time. I stopped watching it a long time ago in favor of mma which has been much, much more consistent in their decisions.

MMA is way more crooked then boxing ever was or will be......

I don't know where you're getting that from? A baseless statement.. Not enough money in it just yet. You dont know much about this stuff obviously. I know some fighters. Thus isnt the sham that boxing is. Not a chance it is close to as crooked as boxing which has been fixed for decades. Mma fights aren't fixed. You go to see an mma fight, and you are going to get your money's worth. No sport is immune to corruption of course, but can't compare the two. These guys train all it to win. Rarely is there a big payday at the end of it. 

I guess Extra Terrestrials exist because you have to be from another planet after that comment. Did you watch the fight last night?

Didn't see the fight however a big time long time boxing fan. Reuse to pay big bucks for Pay Per View but have HBO and Showtime so catch fights week later. My only question to those saying the fix was in is why would they fix fight in favor of Bradley when we all know biggest money fight out there is Pacman and Mayweather. Most boxing judges are incompetent and the scoring is often times ridiculous.

Didn't see the fight however a big time long time boxing fan. Reuse to pay big bucks for Pay Per View but have HBO and Showtime so catch fights week later. My only question to those saying the fix was in is why would they fix fight in favor of Bradley when we all know biggest money fight out there is Pacman and Mayweather. Most boxing judges are incompetent and the scoring is often times ridiculous.

Most peoples beliefs from what i've heard is that if it was fixed (didn't see it) that this makes the rematch between the two which was set in advance more appealing to see if Pac-man can get his revenge. I believe Bradley was undefeated so with Mayweather in prison he becomes the next big thing.

It would not surprise me if Arum fixed the fight. This way he has people anticipating a rematch and foes not have to deal with Mayweather, whom he dislikes. Winner of rematch m can eventually fight Mayweather and Arum continues to get paid.
I watched the fight and the decision was a travesty. How can you land almos twice as many punches as your opponent and still lose. Bradley won four rounds at the most and this is being generous. I am starting to not like boxing. As a previous poster stated, I don't know the heavyweight champion. I come from a time where fighters wanted to fight the best, not duck the best. 

Good and valid points Panther and Redstorm 80. Appreciate your input. Guess if there is no Mayweather-Pac fight rematch is next best thing and Arum the crook keeps total control and all the money. 

I'm not a big boxing fan, but caught the fight and thought it was awful. No way Bradley won that fight.

Also now it looks like that dirtbag Mayweather is petitioning to get out of jail earlier because the lack of food and workout is harming his physique. If a judge lets him out they should be pulled out of office.

Back