Ladies vs. Louisville Today

MarkRedman

While waiting for the mens game vs Seton hall to start, a reminder that the ladies are playing at nationally ranked Louisville today at 1:30 PM

Game will be televised on ESPNU

It would be great to be celebrating 2 victories later this afternoon
Good luck to both teams!!

Thanks guys for contributing in my absence.
Both my boys played this morning and played well and won.\With the Men's win I am 3 for 3 so far and nothing would be better than a win on the road against number 13 Louisville.
35-34 for the good ladies with 15:07 left.
Go ladies.

45-43 with 8:49 to play for the good girls.
shennika on fire in the second half with 16 points so far. Aliyyah also has 16.
Keep it up ladies.

Really not trying to come off as a sour puss, but this is a game we NEED to have if we want to go anywhere this season. We are 9-8...we have a ton of heart-breaking losses including a half-court 3 and being blown out by Boston University...we have lost to every ranked team. We have a great team, but luck has not been on our side. We need this one in the worst way. No more moral victories they went to the sweet 16 last year.

And the ladies are done. Another heartbreaker. Well, their season is done unfortunately but at least the men are alive. Hopefully next year this team comes to play and can avoid the injury bug.

Another tough loss
Ladies played well and led for a good portion of the game
If Eugenia had not been injured this season, our record would be very different than what it is

Another tough loss
If Eugenia had not been injured this season, our record would be very different than what it is

No excuses, too many losses. To be .500 overall and in conference play 1 year removed from a sweet 16 is embarrassing. They started the year ranked like #18, got killed by a mid major, and just had everything go wrong that could. Last second half court 3, OT losses, other losses under 5 points...this team cannot win close games. The team will have to go on a huge run to do anything of note this year, but UConn is in the way. Not good.

Another tough loss

No excuses, too many losses. To be .500 overall and in conference play 1 year removed from a sweet 16 is embarrassing. They started the year ranked like #18, got killed by a mid major, and just had everything go wrong that could. Last second half court 3, OT losses, other losses under 5 points...this team cannot win close games. The team will have to go on a huge run to do anything of note this year, but UConn is in the way. Not good.

Ha ha ha ha

How many women's game you been to Joey and how closely do you follow them? If you want to rant and rave about no excuses and ignore the loss of a Senior leader then frankly I don't know what to tell you. (Yet again)

Back