Ladies Playing Hoyas

redmannorth

Staff member
2023 $upporter Moderator
Very shortly.
We must win today if we are still to have hopes of dancing this season.
I know it sounds far fetched with our 10/10 record but we have a very good chance to win our remaining games , but it must start rigt now.

16 all, Shennika and Keylantra each with 5 so far.
This is a must win for this team that has already played Notre Dame, Uconn and Louiseville in BE play.

25-23 for the ladies late in the first.
Nadirah and Shennika leading the way. Go ladies.

34-25 at the half for the ladies.
Shennika with 11, Nadirah with 8 and 5 assists.
1 Georgetown player has 3 fouls , no one on our team has more than 1.
Lets go ladies and win this important game against the 13-9 Hoyas.

Is there a storm or power outage in Queens as it has been half-time for 32 minutes on ESPN where I am following the game.

ESPN just came back on , up by 6 54-48 with under 8 minutes to play.
Shennika with 20, Nadirah with 10, Aliyyah after 2 great games where she was named BE Rookie of the week for the second time this season is shooting 1/11 but has 8 boards and is contributing elsewhere.
Go ladies , keep it up.

ESPN just came back on , up by 6 54-48 with under 8 minutes to play.
Shennika with 20, Nadirah with 10, Aliyyah after 2 great games where she was named BE Rookie of the week for the second time this season is shooting 1/11 but has 8 boards and is contributing elsewhere.
Go ladies , keep it up.

We won 76-72 in ot.
Shennika with 26 Nadirah with 12 assists. A great win to keep our dream alive.

By the way the ladies shot 20 of 22 from the line which is a huge improvement from where they were earlier in the year. A testament to the hard work of the coaching staff.
Aliyyah who was down right bad early on was 8/8 from the charity stripe.
Keep going in the right direction ladies.

Another redmannorth monologue - LOL
Just want you to know that I really appreciate the updates regarding the ladies' program
Having coached a young lady in H.S, who played for St John's in the '80's, I, too, follow the team closely
By the way, any update regarding Eugenia?
Is she coming back next year?

I don't know as I have not been able to get an answer.
I am certainly hoping so as with her back we will have 5 very strong incoming players.
However, it will be very hard to replace Nadirah and Shennika, 2 of the best players we have ever had, so we will need all the assistance we can get.

Absolutely true - we are losing two very important players this year
The "newbies" are going to have to be able to contribute right away for us to be successful next year
That's why it is so critical that Eugenia, a veteran player with a lot of experience, returns to lead next year's squad

Back