KBA

BrookJersey Redmen

2023 $upporter
 Kim Barnes Arrico lives in my home town and is a terrific coach, let's go Lady Red Storm, another NCAA Tourny bid! YES!

I too think Kim is a great coach and has really taken the women's team to a new level.
They are a consistent post-season team.
I also am very fond of her staff. Joe Tartamella, the associate head coach is also sper and I am very high on Meghan Duffy who joined the staff a year ago after being an All-American player at Notre Dame.
They have a slot to fill this season and no doubt will bring in another member who will only add to the strong skill set in place.
All they need is a huge post presence going forward to be that program changer.  

Yeah, KBA and staff have really done an incredible job with the program...I'm a big fan of hers and enjoy seeing how well the Lady Hoops team is doing....KBA and staff have done a really good job with recruiting as well

Looking forward to the season to see how far the Ladies can go...Stevens and Smith have that invaluable experience now and I love the way McKenith runs the point 

Back