Isaac Hamilton, SG

Have seen Isaac and his brother play quite a bit. Both are going to be High Majors. Isaac is ridiculously talented with huge upside. He has the potential to grow another inch or two as well. I've spoken to quite a few friends in the LA region who say he is further along than his brother Jordan was at this same age and point in HS. Same can be said about brother Daniel. It also should be noted that his brother and him are no longer at Shaw but rather St. John Bosco. If we have a chance to get in the mix for Isaac we should he's the real deal.

We were mentioned back in the summer but its been quiet wrt to him and his brother since. 

Have seen Isaac and his brother play quite a bit. Both are going to be High Majors. Isaac is ridiculously talented with huge upside. He has the potential to grow another inch or two as well. I've spoken to quite a few friends in the LA region who say he is further along than his brother Jordan was at this same age and point in HS. Same can be said about brother Daniel. It also should be noted that his brother and him are no longer at Shaw but rather St. John Bosco. If we have a chance to get in the mix for Isaac we should he's the real deal.

Fwiw, Brandon Parga is from st. John Bosco as well as I believe Schea Cotton. Lavin has deep roots there as well as the rest of the Bay Area. Lavin went to bat for Cotton against the NCAA. He'll get a lot of help for Bosco kids methinks... 

Back