Is Kyrie that delusional???

Fizzy

Reading what Ky said during media day that some how the Nets/World are responsible for his insane actions and how they have stigmatized him in the league are rantings of madman.

I do think that Nets will have a good year and people shouldn't discount them but man when that kid ain't playing ball he's a media nightmare.

KD ain't much better but at least his excuse for his nutso things was a sliver believable.

Ky is a savant on the court and when he plays for real he's a top ten player. Unfortunately that ain't too often...

Not sure how anyone could root for this version of the Nets; screwball city imho.

I thought his non vax stance last year cost the Nets a lot of wins and divided the team. He acted like a spoiled brat rather than a teammate but what can you expect from a Duke player.

I thought his non vax stance last year cost the Nets a lot of wins and divided the team. He acted like a spoiled brat rather than a teammate but what can you expect from a Duke player.
He was forced to give up millions and millions of dollars because of an absolutely ridiculous policy that was in place in NYC and pretty much nowhere else. I fail to see why outrage over Kyrie not being able to play wasn't and isn't being directed towards to NYC policymakers at the time

He was forced to give up millions and millions of dollars because of an absolutely ridiculous policy that was in place in NYC and pretty much nowhere else. I fail to see why outrage over Kyrie not being able to play wasn't and isn't being directed towards to NYC policymakers at the time
Only two American cities had a policy like this... New York's is finally being rescinded 1-Nov (for regular folks).

Such a wild era... with so much stigmatization for those who didn't adhere to policy. Shocked they aren't doubling down making them get this new bivalent booster lol

Tip o the cap to all the responsible folks out there who got their shots and prevented our hospitals from being overwhelmed with COVID patients.

Just wanted to get that in before this thread is locked in 5,4,3,2....
Remember that big ship Trump sent to NYC to handle overflowing hospital patients back in 2020? Wonder what ever happened with that

Only two American cities had a policy like this... New York's is finally being rescinded 1-Nov (for regular folks).

Such a wild era... with so much stigmatization for those who didn't adhere to policy. Shocked they aren't doubling down making them get this new bivalent booster lol
Many Universities including Fordham are mandating the new bivalent booster which complete insanity

I hope. He is such a talent and KD's boy it is a huge loss. As a fan he just drives you insane. Truth is that the Nets thought they hit the lottery with Ky and KD and then Harden and it has been an utter disaster. I loved the team before they came but you don't say no to KD. He is going to end up as one the top 25 players in history.

Would have been interesting to see what the team would have done if they continued with the team prior to KD and grew organically.

Nets always know how to be the joke of the league though...

Back