Introduction

mjmaherjr

2023 $upporter 2022 $upporter
 Hello my name is MJMAHERJR. It's been 6 days since my last drink. Ooops wrong forum. Ok some will remember me formerly as mjmaherjr. The only difference is now I have a bigger ego and sometimes use all Large Caps. :)

Anyway joined redmen.com originally maybe in 2000 or 01. Had been following it before that as a lurker. The site was the best thing that ever happened to SJU basketball especially during the Jarvis/Norm years because misery loves company.

Anyway am also a survivor or the Religion&Politics forum ( God I loved that Forum ) no pun intended.

Ok back to me. Graduated SJU in 92 from CBA ( now Tobin ). At least I think it was called CBA it might have been called Gantry's I don't remember. Been a fan since 87. 1st Game ever went to I saw SJU play I think Providence and saw Shelton Jones score I think 31 points which might have been his number. Of course I might have been a little dizzy and have my numbers mixed up due to the lack of air conditioning.   

you really must have quite an ego to start a whole thread introducing yourself to the board. Not to mention its the same peole that have been reading your posts for the last ten years...  :lol:  just kidding mj

you really must have quite an ego to start a whole thread introducing yourself to the board. Not to mention its the same peole that have been reading your posts for the last ten years...  :lol:  just kidding mj

I was doing it for some of the older members who might start getting a touch of Alzheimers including myself ;)

ok so i need to post something and since i spent all summer not keeping track of anything i have nothing productive to add to the conversation :blush: YET!  I am older and mellower than I want to be until SJU (or the Yankees) come on tv. Then i am and always will be an obnoxious 18 year old. Welcome back redmen.com ers

Back