Horse Racing

Andrew

2023 $upporter 2022 $upporter
I bought a share of a racehorse and they had a naming contest. The name I chose is Improbable Luck. If you have a second can you vote for my name. You can vote once from any device and no need to enter any personal information. The horse will be trained by D. Wayne Lukas. Voting ends Sunday.

Sorry I missed the deadline Andrew, but I just saw this thread now. That said, your name was clearly the best of the bunch IMHO!

And the winner is in. They are hoping to get Improbable Luck to the track in the Fall. See you at the Derby.

My son is a part owner of Bellacose which is a 2 year old racing this summer at Saratoga. Below is a video of the horse’s first race 8 days ago.

That’s really cool and I love that name! Sounds like the members of this hallowed site

And the winner is in. They are hoping to get Improbable Luck to the track in the Fall. See you at the Derby.

Hey Congratulations Andrew!
Your name was clearly best and I am glad that it got chosen. Keep us posted as he moves forward and gets to the races.

My son is a part owner of Bellacose which is a 2 year old racing this summer at Saratoga. Below is a video of the horse’s first race 8 days ago.

Wow that was some debut!!
Looks like he could be headed straight into NY Bred Stakes company (or maybe even an open company Stakes) off that effort.

Back