Hoophall Classic

smoke

Going to watch the oakhill game and the Riverside game today in Springfield. Very interested to see if Gathers has grown taller because im seeing him listed as 6'6 and recent reports are talking 6'8. Either way i'm very curious about how he matches up with the top 10 team hes facing.

Going to watch the oakhill game and the Riverside game today in Springfield. Very interested to see if Gathers has grown taller because im seeing him listed as 6'6 and recent reports are talking 6'8. Either way i'm very curious about how he matches up with the top 10 team hes facing.

Nice to see you make the trip I was going to go but held off since there wasn't many targets today except Gathers who I've seen.

However Gathers isn't playing Oak Hill. They player after Gathers. Gathers is playing Gonzaga HS and Nate Britt.

http://www.thehoophallclassic.com/game_schedule.php

just got back, I grew up in Springfield so it was like a 10 min drive ahhaha, but yea the DC team has a nasty point guard. Also, Gathers really is a beast I thought he was going to take down the hoop twice. I gave him a shout out out and brought a little sign with me that said "Gathers rules NYC!" I sat in front of some Syracuse fans and held up the sign and when they told me they couldn't see I told them to deal with it. They saw the size of the guys I was with two bruisers that are gifts size.. All I had to do was whisper to one of them "we both know its a long walk to the parking lot from the gym" he understood and didn't say a peep the rest of the night. I hate solving problems in that manner but I really like having big friends back home:) On the negative side there were in addition to those 4 Cuse fans behind me at least another 20 scattered around. They are ridiculous.

just got back, I grew up in Springfield so it was like a 10 min drive ahhaha, but yea the DC team has a nasty point guard. Also, Gathers really is a beast I thought he was going to take down the hoop twice. I gave him a shout out out and brought a little sign with me that said "Gathers rules NYC!" I sat in front of some Syracuse fans and held up the sign and when they told me they couldn't see I told them to deal with it. They saw the size of the guys I was with two bruisers that are gifts size.. All I had to do was whisper to one of them "we both know its a long walk to the parking lot from the gym" he understood and didn't say a peep the rest of the night. I hate solving problems in that manner but I really like having big friends back home:) On the negative side there were in addition to those 4 Cuse fans behind me at least another 20 scattered around. They are ridiculous.

Nate Britt is the PG going to UNC in 13.

Nice job representing!

Back