Happy Thanksgiving!

gman

Staff member
I hope you all have a great day. This is by far my favourite holiday. We are doing a turkey here in London.

We are also expecting our second little turkey today. Today is my wife’s expected due date for a any girl, so it could be an exciting day ahead.

Also, Go Bills.

I hope you all have a great day. This is by far my favourite holiday. We are doing a turkey here in London.

We are also expecting our second little turkey today. Today is my wife’s expected due date for a any girl, so it could be an exciting day ahead.

Also, Go Bills.

Hey Gman …. Big time congratulations to you, your wife, and the expectant new member of the Gman family.

——
ps and yes, Gman, good luck to New York’s Professional Football team today - the Buffalo Bill when they play the Detroit Lions in the annual Thanksgiving Day game. The Bill’s fans have a lot to be thankful for, like the new NYS financed stadium. Go Bill’s !

Also, Go Bills.
Congratulations!

Hey Gman …. Big time congratulations to you, your wife, and the expectant new member of the Gman family.

——
ps and yes, Gman, good luck to New York’s Professional Football team today - the Buffalo Bill when they play the Detroit Lions in the annual Thanksgiving Day game. The Bill’s fans have a lot to be thankful for, like the new NYS financed stadium. Go Bill’s !
Let me correct that: New York Taxpayer’s Professional Football Team.

Also, Go Bills

Wow you are even using the British version of "favourite" Is G Girl going to be a British citizen?

Happy Thanksgiving.
1669302979627.png

Also, Go Bills.
Congratulations!

Also, Go Bills.
Congrats GMAN

Also, Go Bills.
Sounds like a Very Happy Thanksgiving for the "G" family.

Happy Thanksgiving to all my redmen.com friends and a special Happy Thanksgiving to Gman & his growing family!
I may try to sneak away and watch a few minutes of Nova - Iowa State.

Wow you are even using the British version of "favourite" Is G Girl going to be a British citizen?

Happy Thanksgiving.
View attachment 342
Thanks Paul!

It’s the default language on my phone :)

She will be a dual citizen. Since we have been here more than 5 years my wife have settled status (I will early next year) so she is automatically eligible for a passport. Our son doesn’t have his since he was born before Kira had settled status. I just need to fill out the paperwork for him, so they will both have citizenship shortly.

Thanks Paul!

It’s the default language on my phone :)

She will be a dual citizen. Since we have been here more than 5 years my wife have settled status (I will early next year) so she is automatically eligible for a passport. Our son doesn’t have his since he was born before Kira had settled status. I just need to fill out the paperwork for him, so they will both have citizenship shortly.

Pretty soon you'll have 00 status and a license to kill.

Back