Go Brentford Bees!

gman

Staff member
My neighbourhood is buzzing (pun intended) about the Brentford Bees promotion to the Premiere League. We live about 2 miles from the arena. My son is only 2 and just started football, but will have to start taking him to games once he is big enough to understand. 

gman post=434544 said:
My neighbourhood is buzzing (pun intended) about the Brentford Bees promotion to the Premiere League. We live about 2 miles from the arena. My son is only 2 and just started football, but will have to start taking him to games once he is big enough to understand. 

Great area of London and great ownership group.  Hope their model carries through to the PL.
Amazing how many teams in London are in the top 2 flights

Brentford's first home game is against Arsenal, who will probably be missing half the squad due to injury, "needs rest", still on vacation and lousy attitude.  Would not be surprised if the Bees win.

TX Redman post=435214 said:
Brentford's first home game is against Arsenal, who will probably be missing half the squad due to injury, "needs rest", still on vacation and lousy attitude.  Would not be surprised if the Bees win.

I hope they do.

SJU85 post=438108 said:

I hope they do.

Who do you support?

Moose post=438109 said:
SJU85 post=438108 said:

I hope they do.

Who do you support?

My wife, kids, and the Green Bay Packers!  ;)

Prescient!  

austour post=438127 said:
Moose post=438109 said:
SJU85 post=438108 said:

I hope they do.

Who do you support?

I didn’t know Packers had a rivalry with Arsenal. Or a partnership with Brentford /media/kunena/emoticons/wassat.png

Moose post=438137 said:
Moose post=438109 said:
Moose post=438109

I didn’t know Packers had a rivalry with Arsenal. Or a partnership with Brentford /media/kunena/emoticons/wassat.png
God my jokes are bad, maybe I should have said My family, My religion and the Green Bay Packers, but, well you know.

austour post=438145 said:
Moose post=438137 said:
Moose post=438109 said:
Moose post=438109

God my jokes are bad, maybe I should have said My family, My religion and the Green Bay Packers, but, well you know.
Thank you Jimmy V

Back