Free Ticket for Butler and Creighton games

mjmaherjr

2023 $upporter 2022 $upporter
If anyone wants a free ticket to either of these games december 29th or Jan 4th send me a pm. You need to be able to pick them up in Garden City by friday

If anyone wants a free ticket to either of these games december 29th or Jan 4th send me a pm. You need to be able to pick them up in Garden City by friday

Do the tix come with a large brown paper bag with eye holes? Anonymity could be key at these games...

I may not go to another game all year. If I'm going to be miserable, I'd much rather do it from the comfort of my own home, and also not have to deal with a commute.

I may not go to another game all year. If I'm going to be miserable, I'd much rather do it from the comfort of my own home, and also not have to deal with a commute.

Very smart man

To each his own, I guess.

I find that I actually handle this stuff better being at the games, where I have to exert self-control. At home, I have too much freedom to start punching the walls.

Back