ESPN Ranks Ladies #10 Pre- Season

redmannorth

Staff member
2023 $upporter Moderator
 Very nice and high expectations for next season.
Every one needs to pick-up their game a little next season to make up Stevens departure but it can be done.
Only 2 ladies graduated and D was the only one of consequence.
We have 4 good players coming in so far and maybe the new coach can pull a rabbit out of his sleeve and add some more talent.

who are the four new players coming in since espn list 3 verbals? 

harold I believe we recently got a verbal from a jc player.
Waiting for all of the letters to come in.

Hey North,

What is your impression of the new coach ? Will we be taking a step backwards to take 2 steps forward ?

Hey North,

What is your impression of the new coach ? Will we be taking a step backwards to take 2 steps forward ?

I truly don't know but as previously stated I am very pleased with the hire.
He was very highly thought of as an assistant and turned down head coaching jobs following the conclusion of the past season.
I believe he is a very strong tactician who relates very well to the players and is a tireless recruiter.
Joe needs to fill out his staff with strong hires as Kim did and I believe we will be just fine.

Harold37 I was just informed that the fourth player did not qualify so right now there are only the 3 players listed at espn but as I mentioned the new coach is a tireless recruiter and went out and already replaced the 4th player who did not qualify by grabbing the best available player in her position left in the 2012 class who also happens to be local. Furthermore we were not even being considered by this young lady a few months ago and she was down to 4 other BE Schools. A serious recruiting victory for the new coach. Look for the announcement soon.
Congrats to Joe and Angel.

Thanks for the great info, redmannorth! And thanks for cleaning up the thread!

I can take the credit for the info but not for cleaning up the thread which was done by another moderator while I was out cycling on this gorgeous morning.

Back