EPL 2023-24

Hoping for a draw
You called it--excellent match with Liverpool dominating the second half. Luis Diaz is incredibly fast with the ball. As a City fan, glad to escape with the tie and one point. Next big match for City is 3/31 versus Aresenal.

You are a fan of Manchester City? I have been following English soccer since the 1970's and you are the second City fan I've encountered in all that time. 3/31 is big but only if one team gets three points. Liverpool will be hoping for a draw. Exciting race for sure. Could go down to the last game of the season and Arsenal's superior goal difference might be important, 1989 all over again. Huge game for The Gunners Tues night. Looks like Martinelli will be out so we need Trossard, Jesus, Saka etc. to get in behind the parked Porto Bus.

You are a fan of Manchester City? I have been following English soccer since the 1970's and you are the second City fan I've encountered in all that time. 3/31 is big but only if one team gets three points. Liverpool will be hoping for a draw. Exciting race for sure. Could go down to the last game of the season and Arsenal's superior goal difference might be important, 1989 all over again. Huge game for The Gunners Tues night. Looks like Martinelli will be out so we need Trossard, Jesus, Saka etc. to get in behind the parked Porto Bus.
Yup as to City as I was tired of ManU getting all the love. Also a Met fan so it was natural to follow City back in the day.

CL draw:

Arsenal vs Bayern Munich
Atletico Madrid vs Borussia Dortmund
Real Madrid vs Manchester City
PSG vs Barcelona

Harry Kane comes home. We owe BM some payback for some bruising defeats in the Wenger years.

CL draw:

Arsenal vs Bayern Munich
Atletico Madrid vs Borussia Dortmund
Real Madrid vs Manchester City
PSG vs Barcelona

Harry Kane comes home. We owe BM some payback for some bruising defeats in the Wenger years.
Don't hold your breath. ;) This is a brutal draw because the winner gets to face either City or Real in the next round, The other side of the draw is a cakewalk in comparison, as long as PSG lose.

0-0 chess match. Good battles all over the pitch. Advantage to L'pool. Arsenal have matches every 3-4 days until May 4. Arteta will need to rotate or kill games off early & get subs on. Saka did not look 100% yesterday. Going to be a great run in.

Back