Durant

Who didn’t see disaster written all over this from the start? That’s why even though the Knicks have been a disaster for 20 years I was glad KD and Kyrie didn’t come to the Knicks.

Who didn’t see disaster written all over this from the start? That’s why even though the Knicks have been a disaster for 20 years I was glad KD and Kyrie didn’t come to the Knicks.
If Nets took anyone but Barrett and Brunson and a bunch of picks for KD, do you do it?

The gap between the salaries in the NBA is mind blowing. I don't know it this can continue with 3 max players and a bunch making min wage. granted NBA min wage is still well over 1M.

A lot of people are killing the Knicks for giving Brunson $26M. But look at the tweet below. He's the 47th highest paid player. Probably outside the Top 50 after this offseason

@MikeVorkunov

Jalen Brunson will be the 47th-highest paid player in the NBA next season by average annual salary. At $26 million, the Knicks will pay him little less annually than Jaren Jackson Jr. and a million more than Nikola Vucevic and John Collins.

KD is one of the best in the league. Irving was a cancer on the team with his selfishness re vax. Harden got fed up and was traded to 76er's and that broke up the Big 3 who rarely played together. Rumors now have Nets trading Irving and can't wait to see the offers for KD who has 4 years left on his contract.

I'd make sure that KD ends up on Sacramento. Amazing how much pull Ky has on KD

I would argue that the pull turned into a push. KD didn't announce 1 day after Kyrie's taking his option for nothing. Of course the organization is a mess as well. I think if they had hired a coach at the onset of this experiment this might have worked out a little better.

Nash is a garbage coach.

Also, Ky is not wanted by ANY TEAM. Yeah the lakers will take him just to get rid of Russ.

I mean Ky maybe one the most gifted offensive players ever but the guy is an egocentric looney toon.

If KD is holding the Nets hostage over Ky's contract it's not going to work. Joe Tsai has been paying insane luxury tax bills to get the players these 2 wanted.

Let them eat cake

Back