DC - Georgetown

NYCRedmen

Anyone else going to DC this weekend? I will be there & thanks to a friend who is a G'Town alum but huge StJ fan I was able to score great courtside seats. We will probably be the only people wearing red in our section since I understand it's where many G'Town boosters sit LOL.

I have always been an optimist about St.John's winning, even during the Roberts years.' Although, I expected more wins at the garden then our away games. However, tomorrow is another story. G'town has been playing tough recently and we have to have our best game ready. Can't allow wide open threes; Thompson and company will eat us alive. If my memory serves me right Sims hurt us inside, plus he has really improved his game this year. I'd really be happy if we kept the score close. 

I have always been an optimist about St.John's winning, even during the Roberts years.' Although, I expected more wins at the garden then our away games. However, tomorrow is another story. G'town has been playing tough recently and we have to have our best game ready. Can't allow wide open threes; Thompson and company will eat us alive. If my memory serves me right Sims hurt us inside, plus he has really improved his game this year. I'd really be happy if we kept the score close. 

Realistically, if the killed us at home, how close can you expect the score to be?

Realistically, if the killed us at home, how close can you expect the score to be?

In other words, I don't want a third blowout. Can't help these youngsters mindset.

Will be there center court opposite the teams benches with an my Georgetown fanatic friend.

Will be at Clyde's at 11am, let's hope we show up.  

realistically i'd be happy to be within 10-15 at the end of the game.....whats the line on it anyway??

Will be there center court opposite the teams benches with an my Georgetown fanatic friend.

Is the Clyde's reception by invitation, or can anyone come? Im in DC already---visiting my daughter. Would love to be there before the game.

Is the Clyde's reception by invitation, or can anyone come? Im in DC already---visiting my daughter. Would love to be there before the game.

The Red and White Club hold the reception and there is a charge usually. Just show up and see if you can still get in. All the receptions I have attended have been after the game not before, so maybe there will be no charge.

Punch your friend in the face for rooting against us! :fight:

I have always been an optimist about St.John's winning, even during the Roberts years.' Although, I expected more wins at the garden then our away games. However, tomorrow is another story. G'town has therebeen playing tough recently and we have to haver our best game ready. Can't allow wide open threes; Thompson and company will eat us alive. If my memory serves me right Sims hurt us inside, plus he has really improved his game this year. I'd really be happy if we kept the score close. 

.Dont know what our stats were in the first game? Perhaps they will play better

Hi...can someone tell me if it's a noon start or 1pm start..my schedule says noon on msg, but I see 1pm on espn on my directv guide

Hi...can someone tell me if it's a noon start or 1pm start..my schedule says noon on msg, but I see 1pm on espn on my directv guide

Mind show 1 ESPN but check it at 12 to be sure

Mind show 1 ESPN but check it at 12 to be sure

Thanks..I'm guessing it's 1pm cuz not on espn, and quinnipiac central conn is on msg right now

Back