Coverage of team this season

redmen4life

with the nba lockout nowhere near ending, i imagine that the johnnies will get a lot more attention (at least locally). i'd love to see sny or msg have dedicated features or even an ambitious series similar to what we had on espn during the jarvis era.

i know lavin is working msg to get more out of them to support the johnnies. my brother has been an intern at msg since may and says that lavin is in the corporate offices at least 3x a month.

That is VERY encouraging to hear. And truthfully doesn't surprise me at all. From the beginning coach has shown he wanted to make the most of our "second home"... ex: using the knicks locker room and getting nameplates and sju logos moved in on game days.

Hopefully if the Knicks aren't playing they will promote the h#ll out of our Johnnies !

B)

Steve Lavin visiting the offices of MADISON SQUARE GARDEN 3x a month, music to my ears.

Is this guy good or what?

I can't wait until SL gets us on top and guys like Calhoun is looking up at St. John's, like the good old days, when the Big East first formed. St. John's was a dominant force and Connecticut was a doormat.

He is GOOD. It is just a matter of time. The staff go about their business in a quiet methodical way and things wil continue to rise........Steve Lavin and his staff are winners!

Back