Congratulations to Nadirah and Shennika

redmannorth

Staff member
2023 $upporter Moderator
Both of whom were drafted last night at the WNBA draft.
Nadirah went number 17 and Shennika went number 25.
For those like myself who are/were unaware there are only 3 rounds in the draft with 12 picks per round.
A great accomplishment for these young ladies and for our program, a wonderful tribiute to the good coaching these younG ladies had under Kim for 3 seasons and rookie head coach Joey T.
Should only help with future recruiting.
Go ladies.

Nadirah went to Washington, in the 2nd round, where she should have a good opportunity to play
Shennika went to the New York Liberty in the 3rd round and will be playing for Bill Laimbeer, the new coach and GM
I believe that they represent the first Red Storm players to be drafted into the WNBA and the first ladies to play in the NCAA's 4 straight years at St John's
Great news for them and great exposure for our program
Hope it's the start of great things to come for St John's ladies basketball in the future!!

Congrats to both ladies! They both had such tremendous careers at St. John's and I'm glad they both have realized their dream of being drafted into the WNBA...I wish them continued success and hope they both make some noise in the WNBA

Both of whom were drafted last night at the WNBA draft.
Nadirah went number 17 and Shennika went number 25.
For those like myself who are/were unaware there are only 3 rounds in the draft with 12 picks per round.
A great accomplishment for these young ladies and for our program, a wonderful tribiute to the good coaching these younG ladies had under Kim for 3 seasons and rookie head coach Joey T.
Should only help with future recruiting.
Go ladies.

Nice reporting North. Appreciate the information. Nice going ladies.

Back