Champions League Semi Finals

Juve vs Real Madrid

Barca vs. B. Munich

All Spanish final?
I like BM to win it.

Bayern's chances not great. I think Robben and Ribery (a/k/a "Robbery") are injured.

The front three for Barca (Messi, Neymar and Suarez) have scored over 100 goals combined this year... Insane!

Madrid - done
Barca - soon to be done

It will be a heck of a final in Berlin.

FC Bayern 3:1 Juventus

Mia San Mia

Benzema was sorely missed today. His movement up front changes the whole game for them. I still favor the 2 la Liga teams to advance to the finals. You don't think Messi wants a bit of revenge against some of those Germans? He'll get his tomorrow and next week

Benzema was sorely missed today. His movement up front changes the whole game for them. I still favor the 2 la Liga teams to advance to the finals. You don't think Messi wants a bit of revenge against some of those Germans? He'll get his tomorrow and next week

Bayern defense will stop Messi and his two Amigos tomorrow and next week as well.

Bayern is not some second division Spanish team and this is not the Copa.

Bayern defense will stop Messi and his two Amigos tomorrow and next week as well.

Bayern is not some second division Spanish team and this is not the Copa.

Yes and this isn't Freiburg or Paderborn either my friend. It's obvious you're biased to German football and that's fine but let's not diminish Messi or Barcelona. After all he has been perhaps on two different Barcelona clubs which are the best I've ever seen.

Barca are long favorites in this match, mostly because of the three amigos, but that is why they play them.

After bayern took porto behind the woodshed I think any doubt about them from the first leg was erased. Checked the line this morning the odds are -165 Barca to advance, +125 bayern. So it's really up in the air

Well, I sure was wrong about that. 3 goals in 13 minutes in which they looked like the Wehrmacht defending Berlin from the Russkies.

Yeah Bayern are superb but missing some key players. And Barcelona are almost better than they've ever been.

Unfortunately he doesn't have the WC pedigree but I stand by my belief that Messi is the greatest athlete of all time

On my FC Bayern forum, the favorite saying today is "Raus mit Pep".

I don't even follow UEFA much because, as an Everton fan, we're never involved. That said...Barca v. Real, Messi v. Ronaldo, if it happens, would be epic. Have to hope for Barca if so. Wouldn't hate it if Juventus wins tomorrow, but still...two best players of a generation in that magnitude of a game? Good stuff.

As I am not a big follower of European Football, can someone give me a look into the world view of Messi vs Ronaldo? I love watching Messi play and he seems to always give his all. Watching Ronaldo play makes me think of A-Rod. Bad Vibe. He seemed like he didn't even care about the last World Cup.

As I am not a big follower of European Football, can someone give me a look into the world view of Messi vs Ronaldo? I love watching Messi play and he seems to always give his all. Watching Ronaldo play makes me think of A-Rod. Bad Vibe. He seemed like he didn't even care about the last World Cup.

Everyone in Europe outside of Madrid hates Ronaldo because he is great and an arse.

Half of Europe outside Barcelona hates Messi because he is great.

Everyone in Europe outside of Madrid hates Ronaldo because he is great and an arse.

Half of Europe outside Barcelona hates Messi because he is great.

Yeah, pretty much as ohiofan says. Ronaldo is beyond great, and he knows it, and is a pretty boy "arse" for sure. But so good. Messi gets his share of criticism too for not being so great with Argentina teams and such. But these two...it's Bird/Magic or something, just two of the greatest players at the same time...I don't even know who won that Madrid match earlier...time to check. Peace.

Back