Champaigne

Wow didn’t realize that. Good heads up. And good for Julian! Now how do we get shamorie back in the league!

Wow didn’t realize that. Good heads up. And good for Julian! Now how do we get shamorie back in the league!
10 minutes of career playing time for Ponds so I guess technically he was in the league to get back into.

10 minutes of career playing time for Ponds so I guess technically he was in the league to get back into.
More minutes than Julian at this point! Johnnies taking the league by storm ten minutes at a time. Looks like our old reliable Maurice might finally be done. See he is still a free agent. Think he's been on every bad team in the league at this point.

Looks like our old reliable Maurice might finally be done. See he is still a free agent. Think he's been on every bad team in the league at this point.
Still hasn't turned 30 yet. I think there's still a chance we see him again.

Still hasn't turned 30 yet. I think there's still a chance we see him again.

And on the plus side I think he's still making $4.5 million this year. Or rather was bought out for about that much.

Last edited:
Harkless will forever go down in history as the player who needed to get to 40% from 3 to get like a million buck bonus. Started. Shot a 3. Hit a 3. Asked out and counted his $$$

Harkless will forever go down in history as the player who needed to get to 40% from 3 to get like a million buck bonus. Started. Shot a 3. Hit a 3. Asked out and counted his $$$

Yeah, he could have done better, but he did make over $65 million in his career so far, and gets to live in my neighborhood (maybe, I have no idea if he actually lives in that house) LOL

almost a full page of posts here and our Back to Back 1st teamer name is still spelled incorrectly? lol

We gonna lose out on recruits if they see this is how we treat our Studs lol

Back