Champagnie

I remember attending a preseason open practice during Omar Cook's freshman year and Jarvis saying that St. John's had the most players in the NBA.

Don't know if that was true or not but I believe around 99-2000 all these guys were in the league:

Mullin
Wennington
Mark Jackson
Jayson Williams
Malik Sealy
Shawnelle Scott
Felipe Lopez
Zendon Hamilton
Ron Artest
Lavor Postell
Erick Barkley

I remember attending a preseason open practice during Omar Cook's freshman year and Jarvis saying that St. John's had the most players in the NBA.

Don't know if that was true or not but I believe around 99-2000 all these guys were in the league:

Mullin
Wennington
Mark Jackson
Jayson Williams
Malik Sealy
Shawnelle Scott
Felipe Lopez
Zendon Hamilton
Ron Artest
Lavor Postell
Erick Barkley
very depressing thinking about how far we have fallen :cry:

Mullin
Wennington
Mark Jackson
Jayson Williams
Malik Sealy
Shawnelle Scott
Felipe Lopez
Zendon Hamilton
Ron Artest
Lavor Postell
Erick Barkley
Ah, when players had careers in college, not a season, maybe two.

Mullin
Wennington
Mark Jackson
Jayson Williams
Malik Sealy
Shawnelle Scott
Felipe Lopez
Zendon Hamilton
Ron Artest
Lavor Postell
Erick Barkley
Since Jarvis I believe
Norm had 0
Lavin -Sampson and Harkless
Mullin -Ponds and Champagnie
Anderson- Champagnie
And only Harkless had any success

Since Jarvis I believe
Norm had 0
Lavin -Sampson and Harkless
Mullin -Ponds and Champagnie
Anderson- Champagnie
And only Harkless had any success
Pointer drafted at least. Did you mean to add someone else besides champagnie for Mullin?

Mullin
Wennington
Mark Jackson
Jayson Williams
Malik Sealy
Shawnelle Scott
Felipe Lopez
Zendon Hamilton
Ron Artest
Lavor Postell
Erick Barkley
Are you trying to say there has been a drop off in the talent level at St. John’s in the last 20 years? I hadn’t noticed, interesting. 🤪

Back