Bayern Munich knocked out of DFB Pokal

Section9

in the round of 16, losing on penalty kicks to Bund3esliga 2 side Holstein Kiel. Yikes/media/kunena/emoticons/shocked.png/media/kunena/emoticons/blush.png.  Now's the time to turn it around and concentrate on the Bundesliga race and UCL.

Section9" post=412707 said:
in the round of 16, losing on penalty kicks to Bund3esliga 2 side Holstein Kiel. Yikes/media/kunena/emoticons/shocked.png/media/kunena/emoticons/blush.png.  Now's the time to turn it around and concentrate on the Bundesliga race and UCL.

This plus 2 clean sheets in 15 matches.
I'm sure this level of 'disappointment' will lead to Bayern sacking Flick/media/kunena/emoticons/whistling.png

Moose" post=412721 said:
Section9" post=412707 said:

This plus 2 clean sheets in 15 matches.
I'm sure this level of 'disappointment' will lead to Bayern sacking Flick/media/kunena/emoticons/whistling.png

I'm sure The Gunners are planning to swoop right in/media/kunena/emoticons/cheerful.png

Back