Ass't coach Duffy leaving

Just curious, she's leaving St John's when the program is rising each year to go to the same position at GW? I could understand if she got a Head Coaching gig at a mid major, but this seems like a demotion of her career.

Any inside folks care to comment?

Besides, she's a cutie so I will miss checking her out on the sidelines :)

My error, she is leaving as she is going to work for the former Associate Head Coach at Notre Dame who just got the job at GW.
Look for SJU to move quickly in replacing her.   

Good luck in your new job, Coach Duffy
Thanks so much for your contributions to the St John's program  
You will be missed

Now we know why she left.

Actually unrelated. Duffy went to join her former coach at his new gig. Was kind of expected from what I was told.

Would she not have been a candidate to replace Coach Kim? Or maybe she accepted this new role before she knew or our administration knew that Coach Kim was leaving?

Now we know why she left.

Actually unrelated. Duffy went to join her former coach at his new gig. Was kind of expected from what I was told.

Would she not have been a candidate to replace Coach Kim? Or maybe she accepted this new role before she knew or our administration knew that Coach Kim was leaving?

Absolutely not, she has been a coach for all of three seasons. Did she do a good job, absolutely and her departure is a loss to the program but she is not yet ready to be a head coach of a major program.

Back