Andre - 1 and Done?

Fizzy

What do you think about Curbelo leaving after this year? When I watch him I just get the feeling that he is not going to be here next year. I know flash is his game but sometimes I think he is showcasing his skills for the next level.

What do you think about Curbelo leaving after this year? When I watch him I just get the feeling that he is not going to be here next year. I know flash is his game but sometimes I think he is showcasing his skills for the next level.
If he helps the Johnnies make the semi-finals of the BE tournament and then they win a couple of games in the NCAA tourney, he could go and I would wish him well.

Did "next level" imply NBA or even G League?? No chance. Overseas clearly, but I agree, why would that make sense.

Wait and see what happens.

Curbelo was pretty open detailing how he can home to get his mind right and the importance of a support structure. His professional goal has always been the NBA. Going back to his jr year of HS

How much would it cost to keep Posh, Curbelo, Jones, Storr, Pinzon, Soriano and Gardner? More than $1M?

I can see the crew of Jones / Soriano / Curbelo all heading down and having a good life in the Dominican League. Get a house on the water. Get paid solid $ (not millions, but more than me) to play for the next 15 years. Buy a car wash or 2. I would.

Yes I know Belo is Puerto Rican.

I can see the crew of Jones / Soriano / Curbelo all heading down and having a good life in the Dominican League. Get a house on the water. Get paid solid $ (not millions, but more than me) to play for the next 15 years. Buy a car wash or 2. I would.

Yes I know Belo is Puerto Rican.
I think they can (and will) play for way more money somewhere else, and still get their house on the water.

Back