2nd annual SW Florida redmen get together

section10

2023 $upporter
when - tuesday - march 28th at noon
where - glory days restaurant - 8253 cooper creek blvd sarasota/bradenton border
a few blocks NW of I75 exit 213 ---- a few blocks N of university parkway
delaware and section10 will be there
hopefully al bovino and greg bodkin also and any other SJU fan. thanks.

more importantly - happy St Joseph'a Day

Last edited:
I was at the UTC mall about a month ago. My father-in-law lives in Punta Gorda. Maybe I’ll catch one of these one time. I think I’m. Ring the average age down a bit :)

where - glory days restaurant - 8253 cooper creek blvd sarasota/bradenton border

I would love to attend. Thanks for the invite, and I will see you there on the 28th.

I was recently there with a retired member of my Long Island football crew. Good setting.

Can vouch for the Glory Days sauce. Experienced it for the first time this weekend

Maybe move it a bit further north to the Tampa area for the next one?

I wish I was here (Bradenton) on the 28th. I was literally outside this restaurant (glory days) yesterday stopping at the BJs store next door. I head back to NY on Thursday. Please post if you ever have another nearby.

I wish I could bring my elitist ass down for this one would have been great meeting you guys. Northern one was ll be in April on garden city of any of you guys come up for spring

Wrong side of the peninsula for me to join you Romeos. Enjoy! 🙂

I’m happy in Boynton Beach.
We considered Boynton Beach but we wanted to be really close to the kids and grandkids. One is 10 minutes away and the other is about 30 minutes away. So the distance from them was the number one factor as to where to live.

We considered Boynton Beach but we wanted to be really close to the kids and grandkids. One is 10 minutes away and the other is about 30 minutes away. So the distance from them was the number one factor as to where to live.
Makes a great deal of sense to me.

Back