2011-2012 St. John's Big East Games

Too_Funny

Hopefully this has not been posted yet ... so here are St. John's Big East regular season games ... dates coming later ... perhaps 12-6 possible?

ST. JOHN’S

Home
Cincinnati, DePaul, Georgetown, Louisville, Notre Dame, Providence, Syracuse, Villanova, West Virginia

Away
Cincinnati, Connecticut, DePaul, Georgetown, Marquette, Pittsburgh, Rutgers, Seton Hall, USF

Very possible even our very young and inexperienced squad can finish .500 or better with that schedule.

SJU got a little lucky getting road league games at USF and DePaul. Road wins are very tough to come by in this leauge, but if you have to play on the road, those are two places where you have to like your chances, even with the young Redmen squad.

Yes, but I hear Depaul got some good new recruits. Also UNCONN gets Drumound guess we never had a shot at him and anyway he will be a one and done I think

Hopefully this has not been posted yet ... so here are St. John's Big East regular season games ... dates coming later ... perhaps 12-6 possible?

ST. JOHN’S

Home
Cincinnati, DePaul, Georgetown, Louisville, Notre Dame, Providence, Syracuse, Villanova, West Virginia

Away
Cincinnati, Connecticut, DePaul, Georgetown, Marquette, Pittsburgh, Rutgers, Seton Hall, USF
 12-6 sounds lovely. Who's better, us or Cincy?

ST. JOHN’S

Home

Away
 12-6 sounds lovely. Who's better, us or Cincy?

Cincy and I don't think it will be particularly close with their experience, but
I am hopeful we can win at home to for e a split. Honestly, the best I see this season in 9-9 and that is with apt of stuff going our way. That would pretty much guarantee is a top 20 preseason ranking for next year.

Cincy and I don't think it will be particularly close with their experience, but
I am hopeful we can win at home to for e a split. Honestly, the best I see this season in 9-9 and that is with apt of stuff going our way. That would pretty much guarantee is a top 20 preseason ranking for next year.

Agree with you, Marillac. Expecting an all-freshmen team, regardless of the talent, to fare better than .500 in their maiden year in the loaded Big East is unrealistic. I certainly hope they do better -- and maybe they will -- but I look upon this season as a learning experience. Besides, 9-9 in the BE is nothing to scoff at -- just look at last year's 9-9 UConn team.

Back